I read online, before the trip, that the Weekend market aka my Happiest place on Earth (after Disneyland), Chatuchak market is open on Fridays. Mainly for mall suppliers, but they will entertain tourists as well.
As such, I decided to take the risk, and head down, despite the rain. To our disappointment, most stalls were closed! Probably cause it was still early.


WOW!! Mommy's happy when she sees such stuff.


❤ this picture even though Dear looks weird... cute in a way?

Hahah!!


That's Dear dear's hat. I took it cause it was raining. Hehe!

FYI - Those are made of plastic.

Puppy for sale!

We were caught in a jam! I was sleeping 3/4 of the time. Else I'll get car sick, that's my convenient excuse!
183 baht is almost 8 SGD. And it's super expensive for a cab in Bkk (cheap in Singapore!).
Imagine being in a cab in Singapore for 14.2km/53minutes!

We went back to the hotel for a rest, and when to eat at the restaurant we went with Cheryl the previous trip. It was also on a rainy night. It was just around the corner from our hotel.



Super shiok! The egg is soooo fluffy!


Well, another mode of transport in BKK - the river taxi... eh. That's the "taxi stand". No taxi in sight.

We took a walk to the J&B mall, which is another shopping heaven!



It's four levels of hair products, cosmetics, etc.





Daddy called us over to his room later that night as he bought supper.


We went over after washing up. And spent lots of time there chatting, but I can't rmb what we talked about!
More photos on facebook.
As such, I decided to take the risk, and head down, despite the rain. To our disappointment, most stalls were closed! Probably cause it was still early.
WOW!! Mommy's happy when she sees such stuff.
❤ this picture even though Dear looks weird... cute in a way?
Hahah!!
That's Dear dear's hat. I took it cause it was raining. Hehe!
FYI - Those are made of plastic.
Puppy for sale!
We were caught in a jam! I was sleeping 3/4 of the time. Else I'll get car sick, that's my convenient excuse!
183 baht is almost 8 SGD. And it's super expensive for a cab in Bkk (cheap in Singapore!).
Imagine being in a cab in Singapore for 14.2km/53minutes!
We went back to the hotel for a rest, and when to eat at the restaurant we went with Cheryl the previous trip. It was also on a rainy night. It was just around the corner from our hotel.
Super shiok! The egg is soooo fluffy!
Well, another mode of transport in BKK - the river taxi... eh. That's the "taxi stand". No taxi in sight.
We took a walk to the J&B mall, which is another shopping heaven!
It's four levels of hair products, cosmetics, etc.
Daddy called us over to his room later that night as he bought supper.
We went over after washing up. And spent lots of time there chatting, but I can't rmb what we talked about!
More photos on facebook.