Breakfast at the hotel as usual.

We went Chatuchak ❤!! Daddy left halfway cause he was bored. Hehehe! If you haven't been there, you don't know what you've been missing. Rows and rows and rows of clothing, accessories and bags. Oh! And shoes!! For both sexes, young and old.
It's shopping heaven x 142564165.
And it's usually very hot, cause it's "outdoor". But it was drizzling that day, thus the weather was cooling. We usually sweat like pigs, but that day was surprisingly fine.




Tea break!



Dear trying on a pants... Thailand style!

Reluctant as I was, we had to leave by evening as most stalls were closing. We decided to take a train instead, thinking that we'll be caught in a jam like the day before.
That's their "ez-link card".



We were supposed to take one stop, and then change to the other train. Which was a stupid bad idea cause we had to walk super far. And when we reached the other station, we made an inquiry, and found out that we had to take the train nearer to our place, and then cab to the hotel.
Worst still, it was kinda expensive. So we took a cab from there instead. The road wasn't as jam as the previous day.


Rest, washed up, changed to our new clothes! I was wearing new clothing practically throughout the whole trip! ❤
We went for dinner at a chicken rice stall near our hotel.



Later that night, we went back to Pat pong. Daddy waited at the bar, while the three of us went shopping at NaRaYa! Every one knows NaRaYa right? And if you didn't know, it's super cheap there, compared to the brunch at Vivo.



Daddy complained that we took so long, cause he was waiting alone at the bar with all the transvestite. Cause we won't be able to find him if he left! And he blamed Dear for not telling him cause he followed Daddy to the bar, while Mommy and I waited at NaRaYa! Hahahah.

Dear's shopping...

And mine, from the previous days.

My loots from Chatuchak. Some of which are for Cheryl. Actually, the black black ones are Cheryl's! And the colorful ones are mine.

Bought a laptop cover for Cheryl. And a Minnie file for myself.

Map of Chatuchak.

This trip, I only bought three pairs!

Dear bought bags for his Mom and aunts. Mommy bought one for her friend. I bought for myself, Cheryl and her friend... and it came up to this.............

Bought portable bed room slippers for traveling cause I don't like walking around barefooted. I even wear bed room slippers at home.

More photos on facebook.
We went Chatuchak ❤!! Daddy left halfway cause he was bored. Hehehe! If you haven't been there, you don't know what you've been missing. Rows and rows and rows of clothing, accessories and bags. Oh! And shoes!! For both sexes, young and old.
It's shopping heaven x 142564165.
And it's usually very hot, cause it's "outdoor". But it was drizzling that day, thus the weather was cooling. We usually sweat like pigs, but that day was surprisingly fine.
Tea break!
Dear trying on a pants... Thailand style!
Reluctant as I was, we had to leave by evening as most stalls were closing. We decided to take a train instead, thinking that we'll be caught in a jam like the day before.
That's their "ez-link card".
We were supposed to take one stop, and then change to the other train. Which was a stupid bad idea cause we had to walk super far. And when we reached the other station, we made an inquiry, and found out that we had to take the train nearer to our place, and then cab to the hotel.
Worst still, it was kinda expensive. So we took a cab from there instead. The road wasn't as jam as the previous day.
Rest, washed up, changed to our new clothes! I was wearing new clothing practically throughout the whole trip! ❤
We went for dinner at a chicken rice stall near our hotel.
Later that night, we went back to Pat pong. Daddy waited at the bar, while the three of us went shopping at NaRaYa! Every one knows NaRaYa right? And if you didn't know, it's super cheap there, compared to the brunch at Vivo.
Daddy complained that we took so long, cause he was waiting alone at the bar with all the transvestite. Cause we won't be able to find him if he left! And he blamed Dear for not telling him cause he followed Daddy to the bar, while Mommy and I waited at NaRaYa! Hahahah.
Dear's shopping...
And mine, from the previous days.
My loots from Chatuchak. Some of which are for Cheryl. Actually, the black black ones are Cheryl's! And the colorful ones are mine.
Bought a laptop cover for Cheryl. And a Minnie file for myself.
Map of Chatuchak.
This trip, I only bought three pairs!
Dear bought bags for his Mom and aunts. Mommy bought one for her friend. I bought for myself, Cheryl and her friend... and it came up to this.............
Bought portable bed room slippers for traveling cause I don't like walking around barefooted. I even wear bed room slippers at home.
More photos on facebook.