"I don't want the public to see the world they live in while they're in the park, I want them to feel like they're in another world" - Walt Disney
Day started with breakfast at McD. The hot cake was different from the ones we have at home. It tasted different, and it's smaller as well. I managed to finish three, when I usually only eat two at home. Cheryl tried the macaroni, while tasted quite good.
We went DISNEYLAND for the second time this trip... This is the also my fourth trip to HK Disneyland. And still, it never fails to cheer me up. Like a little kid. Thus explains why it's the happiest place on Earth. I couldn't agree more.
We saw Chip and Dale as soon as we entered. Kor had no choice but to let us queue for the photo taking since he didn't allowed us to do it on the Halloween night. But the queue wasn't as long as the peak periods (obviously), and it was our turn pretty fast.
The usual drill... Me alone - Cheryl alone - and both of us together.
We went to take the monorail to the other parts...
The boat ride to Tarzan's tree house. And it's our first time there.
We were sitting at the smoking area (with fans!) to plan our route...
Next up was the Festival of the Lion King, which was also our first time. One wonders what I've been doing on the previous three trips -.-""
And next up is my favourite....
Photo taking sessions at the don't-know-what-Garden...
When good friends meet....
While queuing up, I asked Cheryl if I could do *this pose* with Mickey. She started laughing and asked how I'm going to tell Mickey. And if Mickey could do it since he's got ultra thick gloves on. And soon it was our turn. I looked at Mickey, did the pose, and knocked my head (?!) and Mickey understood!! And he agreed ^^

Followed by the Golden Mickey show... which I almost fell asleep cause there was air con.
Followed by....
It's a indoor kiddish ride, where people of different nations sing "it's a small world after all..." and the Little Mermaid one is the cutest because their voices are under water!
On and off, we would drop by the shops to enjoy the air con.
Our fav ❤
Don't know what parade that was only on on Tuesdays...
Sat in the shade while waiting for the main street parade to start.......
Cheryl and I got so excited, that we left our bag, and Korkor in the shade, while we *snap snap snap*!!
We were starving, thus went to have lunch. And because it was 10+SGD a meal, we decided to share one! Super cheapskate, I know. So three of us, sat at the table, took a bite of the burger, and passed on.
Belle...

We took the group photo, and Kor asked, "You all queue so long, only take one pic?"
And since Cheryl and I were picking up the bag, we told Kor, "You take, you take!"
And so....... Princess Belle put her hands on her waist and asked, "Can you do this for me?"
He later asked if ganged up to trick him... but we didn't! It's telepathy. Hilarious, there and then. You should have seen Kor's face when he asked that.
Mommy's phone wallpaper now...
MICKEY and MINNIE!!
Mickey jokingly pulled me away when we were taking the pic. And then, he came in front of me to block me! And I hit his head =X Natural reaction I suppose, since his head is so big, and it's right in front of me!
After everything, I think he wanted to do the kiss thingy with me since he put his huge face right in front of me. But I didn't react fast enough... it's not often you get Mickey right in front of you what!
Anyway, Cheryl ran to Kor and said that I kept flirting with Mickey! Only cause I was waving frantically! Hehe...
Which is why he gave me a flying kiss......
Ghostly pop corn Mickey...
I daringly asked if I could take a picture with the balloons, and she said okay!
So cuteeeeeeeeeee!
"Can we do this.........?", Alice asked.
Soon, the sun was setting =(
This time, we went early to chop a space in front.
Stupid, super noisy kids... There was one particular boy who talked super loudly. Kor and I turned to stare at the boy, and then the teacher, and he shut up! Hahhaa!
More shopping......
And home home =(
The pinky stuff are all mine! The rest are mostly souvenirs.
Daddy actually reminded me to buy the plastic cup. He broke the one I bought on the previous trip, some time ago. Must be feeling guilty till now, though it was partly my fault for not putting it properly.
Mine mine mine!!! ❤
Later that night, Kor went back to sleep as he had a headache. While Cheryl and I went to The Mall again.
Super a lot of tree died (and a big hole in the pocket) for these....
We took 669 photos at Disneyland alone!
Pictures on facebook - album one + album two.