Day started with breakfast at the same place. And because kor usually, only eat one meal a day. He'll make us eat more during breakfast so that we don't have to eat again =( But I usually eat very little for breakfast/lunch. I can't fit in to his weird eating schedule. And Cheryl, she'll be hungry by lunch time.



Super shiok toast bread ❤


We had the set lunch where we had to choose noodles or macaroni, with two meat. They had pork chop, bacon, luncheon meat, crab stick etc.
And Kor said he'll choose TWO pork chop if it's possible. We didn't ask cause it'll seem like we are v.kia su right?!!

After lunch, we went shopping at Fa Yuen Street (花園街).
FYI this street is super long. There's a street market along the streets. Some thing like the ladies market. And there's two rows of shops along the market, all selling clothes!
The only down side was the clothes are mostly Cheryl's-style. The oversize tops that Cheryl likes to wear. Which are generally, really super oversize for me =( I'll look like a potato sack.


Mini watermelons.


That night, we went to the Temple street market. The usual touristy stuff.
This is the mall I've been raving about. It' just 5 minutes from our hostel. And we visited it almost every day! We went again that night. Hahaha!!
It's like every time Cheryl and I realise we forgot something, we'll just drop by to get it.

Cheryl with her sotong again!! I tried one piece and didn't like it. She gave our a loud sigh and said,"Aiya. Wasted one sotong!"


Bought a ear ring stand!

And our shopping...
I bought the pink top, and the grey polka dots cardigan. Oh! And the red bag, and the dotty pouches near the Mr Mushroom. The pouches came in handy for my class.
AND THE REST ARE CHERYL'S!!!

I tired really really hard not to buy shoes. This time, I only bought those that are practical ie good for class/shopping. And not those that I think is nice, but I won't wear.
And still, I bought five pairs (IDK why but one pair's not in the pic). And Cheryl bought two.


Junying came over that night to get her stuff.


Super shiok toast bread ❤
We had the set lunch where we had to choose noodles or macaroni, with two meat. They had pork chop, bacon, luncheon meat, crab stick etc.
And Kor said he'll choose TWO pork chop if it's possible. We didn't ask cause it'll seem like we are v.kia su right?!!
After lunch, we went shopping at Fa Yuen Street (花園街).
FYI this street is super long. There's a street market along the streets. Some thing like the ladies market. And there's two rows of shops along the market, all selling clothes!
The only down side was the clothes are mostly Cheryl's-style. The oversize tops that Cheryl likes to wear. Which are generally, really super oversize for me =( I'll look like a potato sack.
Mini watermelons.
That night, we went to the Temple street market. The usual touristy stuff.
This is the mall I've been raving about. It' just 5 minutes from our hostel. And we visited it almost every day! We went again that night. Hahaha!!
It's like every time Cheryl and I realise we forgot something, we'll just drop by to get it.
Cheryl with her sotong again!! I tried one piece and didn't like it. She gave our a loud sigh and said,"Aiya. Wasted one sotong!"
Bought a ear ring stand!
And our shopping...
I bought the pink top, and the grey polka dots cardigan. Oh! And the red bag, and the dotty pouches near the Mr Mushroom. The pouches came in handy for my class.
AND THE REST ARE CHERYL'S!!!
I tired really really hard not to buy shoes. This time, I only bought those that are practical ie good for class/shopping. And not those that I think is nice, but I won't wear.
And still, I bought five pairs (IDK why but one pair's not in the pic). And Cheryl bought two.
Junying came over that night to get her stuff.