I didn't realize that I was away for NINE DAYS!! I actually only brought 2 sets of clothing - wear one, bring two, and PJs. Hahah!! I wore new clothes every day, after day 3.
Breakfast at the usual CCT.

Teehee! This pic so cute... Cheryl w a cup of soya bean.

We forgot to tell them that we wanted our bread to be toasted (have to pay extra). And me being the greatest sister on Earth, took the white bread. And gave the toast(s) to Kor and/or Cheryl (can't rmb if she took).

Toast to kill for.... ❤
Maybe that's Cheryl's? Since I think Kor don't like luncheon meat =X


We walked round Mongkok area since we didn't want to go too far as we have a plane to catch =( Walk walk walk... more shopping... went to the toy shops where Kor bought his anime figurines.
And we went to have desserts cause we were tired from all the walking. And we didn't have a bed to lie on!



And more walking....
There was a police van in the middle of the road! They put up rewards to look for people who took the acid from the building along that road. It was in the news some time back.



We went back to the hostel to pack up our stuff. We only had three luggage, and were afraid that it'll be over weight. And it's a surprise how we managed to squeeze every thing inside. Oh! I have special training for packing luggage. Because I pack all our luggage on every trip... for every one.

And we lug our luggage to the bus stop to take the bus to the air port =(




hahahaha!! Check out their expressions!!

Portable seats as usual...

Airport... We checked in, and went for snacks at Coffeebean cause we were starving. And food was very expensive.

I don't know why but there was a queue when we reached. And so we joined the queue, thinking that it's time to enter. But soon, we realised that the queue wasn't moving -.-"
Breakfast at the usual CCT.
Teehee! This pic so cute... Cheryl w a cup of soya bean.
We forgot to tell them that we wanted our bread to be toasted (have to pay extra). And me being the greatest sister on Earth, took the white bread. And gave the toast(s) to Kor and/or Cheryl (can't rmb if she took).
Toast to kill for.... ❤
Maybe that's Cheryl's? Since I think Kor don't like luncheon meat =X
We walked round Mongkok area since we didn't want to go too far as we have a plane to catch =( Walk walk walk... more shopping... went to the toy shops where Kor bought his anime figurines.
And we went to have desserts cause we were tired from all the walking. And we didn't have a bed to lie on!
And more walking....
There was a police van in the middle of the road! They put up rewards to look for people who took the acid from the building along that road. It was in the news some time back.
We went back to the hostel to pack up our stuff. We only had three luggage, and were afraid that it'll be over weight. And it's a surprise how we managed to squeeze every thing inside. Oh! I have special training for packing luggage. Because I pack all our luggage on every trip... for every one.
And we lug our luggage to the bus stop to take the bus to the air port =(
hahahaha!! Check out their expressions!!
Portable seats as usual...
Airport... We checked in, and went for snacks at Coffeebean cause we were starving. And food was very expensive.
I don't know why but there was a queue when we reached. And so we joined the queue, thinking that it's time to enter. But soon, we realised that the queue wasn't moving -.-"
The boy queuing behind us wanted to sit on the floor too! But his mom didn't let him. And the boy actually pointed at Kor, and said,"But he also sitting on the floor!"
After which, Cheryl and I sat on the floor too! Spike the boy~! Wahahaha!!
Cheryl's...
And mine...
Kor's Mushroom...
I was all curled up in my seat, ready for bed when the air stewardess said that I have to sit upright before taking off. And I was complaining....
Kor then said, "Why is she complaining? We have to sit like that for 3+ hours!"
Hahahahha!! They were green with jealousy, cause they have long leg, and couldn't sit comfortably.
This marks the end of our trip!
Daddy and Mommy came to pick us from the air port. And we went for dinner at Lor 5.