Breakfast at the cct at the next block. This place serves dear dear's fav breakfast food. He mentioned it when I told him I'll be going to HK.




Took the train to Causeway bay. Actually right, these areas are so boring. I only love love love Mongkok. The rest are mostly high end shops and office etc. Well, anyhow, there's nothing of interest to me. Or maybe I don't know where to go. But the other two have no clue either! And I'm the tour guide, same as when I went HK with bf back in 2008. They have to go where I bring them too =X




Shopping @ Causeway Place again.

Used our Octopus card to play...

Busy streets...





Starbucks for coffee... Kor bought the faux "disposable cup"


We went to Edison's Juice. Too bad he wasn't there.


There was a fire!!

The aftermath, TVB-drama style...




People in Hong Kong actually queue up!

MTR promoting for Halloween@Disneyland...





Cheryl would smile on the way home every day, and say "I want to eat sotong..."

And I tried the waffle like thingy...

We went back to the hostel to rest. Cheryl and I went to use the computer. Our hostel provides free wifi, and computers.
And while surfing the Disneyland site, I found out that they had the Halloween event that night! It's a special event, different from when you'd go in the day. And that night was the last night that we could make it before flying back.
So chop chop... off we went to Disneyland. It was 6+ by then. And the event started at 7pm. But we went anyway.
*OMG!! I filtered and filtered and filtered through 425 pics, and there's still 80+ pics!*
And the funniest part was that we already bought day tickets from the hostel! We weren't sure if we could return it.






And we arrived!!




Cheryl and I got excited when we saw.........

But Kor didn't let us queue for the photo taking =( He says we have to visit all the special/"limited edition" programs!


There's a special time guide for the event.


And of cause, a Halloween parade! With all the evil pple like the witch who gave Snow White the red apple, the "Mirror, mirror upon the wall, Who is the fairest of all?" witch and the woman in 101 Dalmatians, and Captain Hook etc.





There were 2-3 haunted houses. I hate them! And I've no idea why the hell did I agree to such events in the first place. My heart will beat like crazy when we are getting closer and closer to our turn.
And each time, I'll pray very very hard, that I'll be sandwiched by people, left right center! I'll stick very closely to the group in front, and make sure my "companion" will be very very close behind me. Andmost times every time, I'll grab his/her hand real tight.
Well, in this case, it's Cheryl's hand! I was freaking out. And my dear siblings were laughing their ass off... laughing at me, FYI.

I think we only went to the Jungle one. There's also a haunted hotel...

A "tree" wanted to scare Cheryl in the haunted jungle. And she said,"Wah!! Tree can move sia!" -.-" But I was dragging her so fast, I didn't get to see that "tree".
Apparently, it's the one below...


Getting ready for the fireworks...





We went to help Buzz fight the scary aliens or something...





The dragon for Halloween...


Sleeping beauty's castle...




Winnie the pooh's story book thingy...







We were queuing for the 4-D show when we saw, far far away..........




They said no one can fit in to that hole... I did!



And awhile later, there was Chip and Dale!




We were given stickers, and marshmallows for every "task" we complete. We had to go to certain places, to look for certain ppl to get it. And I asked for more Minnie mouse stickers! But I realised, there's no pictures of the stickers.


The 4-D show...













... need I say more???
And this couple key chain thingy is sooooooo cute! OMG! I wanted to get it for me and dear, but I reckoned he won't want it. And so I thought, I should keep both for myself. But it's like such a loser uh. And I thought, maybe I can get it for my friend. But... I didn't want to give the Minnie away. And I didn't think any guy would want it anyway.
So I didn't buy it.

Yup yup!! We had to leave as they were closing =(










Yup! And the world's happiest place...... is not happy for this night. It's super scary! =(
More photos on facebook.
Took the train to Causeway bay. Actually right, these areas are so boring. I only love love love Mongkok. The rest are mostly high end shops and office etc. Well, anyhow, there's nothing of interest to me. Or maybe I don't know where to go. But the other two have no clue either! And I'm the tour guide, same as when I went HK with bf back in 2008. They have to go where I bring them too =X
Shopping @ Causeway Place again.
Used our Octopus card to play...
Busy streets...
Starbucks for coffee... Kor bought the faux "disposable cup"
We went to Edison's Juice. Too bad he wasn't there.
There was a fire!!
The aftermath, TVB-drama style...
People in Hong Kong actually queue up!
MTR promoting for Halloween@Disneyland...
Cheryl would smile on the way home every day, and say "I want to eat sotong..."
And I tried the waffle like thingy...
We went back to the hostel to rest. Cheryl and I went to use the computer. Our hostel provides free wifi, and computers.
And while surfing the Disneyland site, I found out that they had the Halloween event that night! It's a special event, different from when you'd go in the day. And that night was the last night that we could make it before flying back.
So chop chop... off we went to Disneyland. It was 6+ by then. And the event started at 7pm. But we went anyway.
*OMG!! I filtered and filtered and filtered through 425 pics, and there's still 80+ pics!*
And the funniest part was that we already bought day tickets from the hostel! We weren't sure if we could return it.
And we arrived!!
Cheryl and I got excited when we saw.........
But Kor didn't let us queue for the photo taking =( He says we have to visit all the special/"limited edition" programs!
There's a special time guide for the event.
And of cause, a Halloween parade! With all the evil pple like the witch who gave Snow White the red apple, the "Mirror, mirror upon the wall, Who is the fairest of all?" witch and the woman in 101 Dalmatians, and Captain Hook etc.
There were 2-3 haunted houses. I hate them! And I've no idea why the hell did I agree to such events in the first place. My heart will beat like crazy when we are getting closer and closer to our turn.
And each time, I'll pray very very hard, that I'll be sandwiched by people, left right center! I'll stick very closely to the group in front, and make sure my "companion" will be very very close behind me. And
Well, in this case, it's Cheryl's hand! I was freaking out. And my dear siblings were laughing their ass off... laughing at me, FYI.
I think we only went to the Jungle one. There's also a haunted hotel...
A "tree" wanted to scare Cheryl in the haunted jungle. And she said,"Wah!! Tree can move sia!" -.-" But I was dragging her so fast, I didn't get to see that "tree".
Apparently, it's the one below...
Getting ready for the fireworks...
We went to help Buzz fight the scary aliens or something...
The dragon for Halloween...
Sleeping beauty's castle...
Winnie the pooh's story book thingy...
We were queuing for the 4-D show when we saw, far far away..........
They said no one can fit in to that hole... I did!
And awhile later, there was Chip and Dale!
We were given stickers, and marshmallows for every "task" we complete. We had to go to certain places, to look for certain ppl to get it. And I asked for more Minnie mouse stickers! But I realised, there's no pictures of the stickers.
The 4-D show...
... need I say more???
And this couple key chain thingy is sooooooo cute! OMG! I wanted to get it for me and dear, but I reckoned he won't want it. And so I thought, I should keep both for myself. But it's like such a loser uh. And I thought, maybe I can get it for my friend. But... I didn't want to give the Minnie away. And I didn't think any guy would want it anyway.
So I didn't buy it.
Yup yup!! We had to leave as they were closing =(
Yup! And the world's happiest place...... is not happy for this night. It's super scary! =(
More photos on facebook.