250910 Saturday - Day 5 ❤ What's HK without dim sum?

As such, early that morning, we went to 饮茶 at a Chinese restaurant that must be famous among the locals, cause it's soooo crowded!

View from our room...



That's the ladies market, between the two buildings...



***
So fun to dig out old photos! We went to the same restaurant in 2007! It was in December thus the thick jackets...







***
We took a walk to the restaurant. It's just opposite where Junying stayed.







We had a hard time figuring what to order because our mandarin sucks! Kor can only read 包! And although Cheryl scored better than me, she can't figure out what's what. So I had to do the ordering... which was such a chore.







The waitress listed a long list of Chinese tea. And we order Tie Guan Yin cause that's the only one that sounds familiar =X





This is our "siew mai"...







And we over ordered!! We were sooooo full after that meal. And this was probably our most expensive meal. The bill came up to S$40, I think.



We went Tsim Sha Tsui after that. And that was a mall with mega cute deco! They were having a food/dessert festival or something...















I ❤ cupcakes!!



Poor Kor, waited so long for us...





They even had donuts and lollipops deco along the escalator!



Hugh ass Sa Sa scattered all over Hong Kong.



Ben & Jerry's for Chocolate fudge brownie milkshake - ultimate bliss. We shared cus it's S$10!!













We got bored, and left TST for Central.



I ❤ this pic, cause I've got sparkly eyes.













And we arrived at Central!



Trams...







Cute Wellingtons @Cotton On!





We left H&M almost empty handed. Far cry from the previous trips!

And the scariest part was when we heard a loud bang, followed by loud cries. A girl ran and fell and knocked her head against the counter. There was blood flowing! And the paramedics came.



And the latest news? I grew 2cm! *Saw cute guy walking pass*



I always thought that I'm 158. But according to the ruler at H&M's children dept, I'm 160. But I think I prefer 158 more. It sounds cuter ^^



Cheryl's way taller than the ruler!



Back to Mongkok. Bought bubble tea home. We've been having bubble tea every day since it's convenient located below our block!







I bought a polka dot pouch from H&M. It now houses my acrylic powders.



Since we had nothing to do (Kor was sleeping!) I did a heart on Cheryl's finger. But it dropped out soon after cause it was nail polish below.



My first kitty!! No face because I didn't have paint.



I think Kor decided to sleep in. Cheryl and I went for more shopping around Mongkok. Found a H&M at a mall near our place. I've been there before, but I totally forgot of it's existence.





And we walked aimlessly for quite a while... discovering new malls along the way, many of which we have not gone before.



Cheryl was starving and tired by then, and she started acting crazily. Which I like, compared to her grumpy self! I starved her till almost 11pm when we had out dinner at a CCT. Hehe!!







The shrimp wanton noodles was damn shiok! Cause the prawns in it were big and juicy. Too bad we only ate there once the whole trip.





Walked a bit more. And then for desserts....







Shopping~~

Oh! I bought that "Chelsea" pullover from Cotton On. In case you didn't know, there are cities/towns named Chelsea. Apparently, quite a lot of cities/towns!! *See link*



Busy packing up my stuff...



Trying out my new clothes...




More photos on facebook.