240910 Friday - Day 4 ❤ Cheryl and Kor are here!!

Junying and family left early that morning for Guang zhou. I slept in till 10+am, washed up, checked out, and took a walk to my hostel.

I was totally lost, even though I knew, from the map (I checked in Singapore) that it was just round the corner. I wasn't sure a) which corner and b) how far I had to walk before I'd reach that corner!

I was thinking, the worst cast scenario was that I'll walk to the MTR and that the exit that's near my hostel.

I lugged my luggage, and Jy's nail stuff and walked...... Thankfully, it's DAY 4 and I've found my grounding. And realised very quickly the shortest way there.

It was 12+ by then. I got myself a 珍珠奶茶, checked in and waited for Cheryl and Kor to arrive!! Thankfully they had a room ready for us, since the usual check in time is at 2pm. And Stanley gave us a room with four beds.

I stood in the middle of the room for a while to choose the best bed. And I decided on the one on the left.







Waited for quite some time before siblings arrived. Sent quite a few SMSes as I was quite worried that they'll lose their way. When I finally decided to lie down, there was a knock on the door... and they appeared!

We went around the area in search for lunch. And we finally settled on cafe de coral 大家樂, which Kor's ex highly recommended the last time we were there.



I didn't eat much of my char siew + sausage rice because I was busy filling the both of them with my stories! So many stories for that short three days.



We went shopping at the New Town Mall soon after. Kor was tired, and he went back to the hostel while we continued shopping. Girls won't thinking of sleeping when there's shopping!



Bought snacks...





We got so excited when we were at this stall!! I bought a few for myself and Shuqin.





We went back in the evening. Cheryl wanted to take a pic like the one with took on the last trip...



... and the one in 2007...



Scrunchies...





For Cheryl's ezlink card...



Noodles for dinner...







The other day, Jy was joking about us getting 小小小小辣 since we can't take spicy food. And they really have it here!



Shopping along Ladies market...



Check out Kor's super green drink...







Kitty's fondue thingy... It's like eating out of her skull -.-



Chip and Dale got married!!



Our buys... All in one day!







I asked SQ if there's any particular colors she wanted, and she said "pink, purple and white".
Which I already got for her...







Cheryl only found out recently (today's 28 Oct) that the schedule book matches the file!!



Yups!! Ending this post abruptly with a picture of Cheryl with a bun bun...




More photos on facebook.