230910 Thursday - Day 3 ❤ Avenue of Stars

We were very independent that day!! We got ready, took the train alone. And went to look for our breakfast on our own!!









We decided to eat at a cct near the hotel where our workshop was held. We were early, and had time to "shop" around. We went to get medicine cus our tummies won't feeling well. And we even bought Yakult from 7-11.





At the workshop...



Had lunch near the hotel again...







My dangling hearts... the first one in yellow was horrible. My second one was the rainbow one. And I exchanged it with Junying for her pink one...



My first ice cream... okay for first try yah?



More of the teacher's works...









It was the last day. We were given certificates, and we took a group together...





We packed up and went to meet Jy's aunt and the rest at Tsim Sha Tsui.





Octopus card...



We met up, and walked to the Ave of Stars...













Ghostly figure in my pic!! Damn funny!!



Bought roasted sotong...







We walked and walked and walked in search of a shop that was famous among the stars I think... cause there was many pictures of the TVB stars on their wall!



We had to choose what noodles we wanted, and what meat/ veg/ pic offal etc we wanted.



Three of them were happily ordering the weird food that Junying and I don't eat...



Junying asked me,"Came here order luncheon meat will get scolding a not uh?"

Hahaha!! And we ordered all the boring food like fish balls, crab stick and luncheon meat!!

We also found out, on this trip, that there are a lot of food that both of us don't eat. Like oysters, sotong... well generally seafood I guess and pig offal... just to name a few.



Tadah!! I've yet to do mine until now. Her heart is still in the box.



It was quite late by then, we had to walk super fast to catch the last train.





The ba kua that we bought the previous night...



Yup yup!! This was also the last day with them, as Cheryl and Kor will be coming the next day. I had super a lot of fun with them. I was quite worried at first since I wasn't thaaaat close to Junying in the first place. And now, I have to travel with her family! Kor said I'm very "garang". I'm thankful that we got along. Especially with her Aunt, who will make you laugh until cannot ta han!

Thank you for making this trip so enjoyable!! ❤