Because of some complicated stuff, I ended up going to a nail workshop by Matsuda Yoko. It was a love-hate situation. I was excited because I knew I'll learn new stuff. Yet afraid since it was my new friend - Acrylic. I haven't had enough time to get to know her better!! I wasn't sure if we will get along.
***
That morning, Junying's family accompanied us for breakfast. We walked around, and ended up eating at a cha chaan teng.


Hahaha!! I think we over ordered....


And because we weren't sure of the way, they bought us all the way to the hotel, making sure that we remember the way there and back to the MTR station so that they don't have to pick us up after class!!

We finally found our way after asking for directions...

She's an expert in doing Hello Kitty. That's another story for another day. Anw, she brought a lot of her work. And here's some to awe you...


Her brushes...



She's tiny... I'm so big beside her. Blame it on the wrong choice of clothing!!



We walked around during lunch break in search of an authentic cha chaan teng. We found one or two interesting shops, but we realised that they were serving pig offal, and we left.
And because we were running out of time, we had to chose between Mcd, Burger King and Yoshinoya...

Later that night, her aunt and the rest came to "pick" us. And we shopped around Causeway bay, which was also where the hotel is.

Bought finger food cause we were starving.


While waiting for them outside the toilet @Causeway Place...



After Causeway bay, we went to the Temple street market.
And in the end, we settled for dinner at an old dirty looking 大牌档 along the road.

***
That morning, Junying's family accompanied us for breakfast. We walked around, and ended up eating at a cha chaan teng.
Hahaha!! I think we over ordered....

And because we weren't sure of the way, they bought us all the way to the hotel, making sure that we remember the way there and back to the MTR station so that they don't have to pick us up after class!!

We finally found our way after asking for directions...
She's an expert in doing Hello Kitty. That's another story for another day. Anw, she brought a lot of her work. And here's some to awe you...
Her brushes...
She's tiny... I'm so big beside her. Blame it on the wrong choice of clothing!!


We walked around during lunch break in search of an authentic cha chaan teng. We found one or two interesting shops, but we realised that they were serving pig offal, and we left.
And because we were running out of time, we had to chose between Mcd, Burger King and Yoshinoya...
Later that night, her aunt and the rest came to "pick" us. And we shopped around Causeway bay, which was also where the hotel is.
Bought finger food cause we were starving.


While waiting for them outside the toilet @Causeway Place...


After Causeway bay, we went to the Temple street market.
And in the end, we settled for dinner at an old dirty looking 大牌档 along the road.
