I went to Hong Kong last month for a workshop. And since I was there, I extended my trip, made Cheryl join me for shopping. And we asked Kor, and he was interested! But because Cheryl had her driving test on the 22nd, they joined me a few days later. Our parents were so happy when they heard that Kor was going because they were worried for Cheryl.
She's a blur sotong, with no experience in traveling without Daddy. And most of the time, she won't help out at the check in counter etc. But Kor's not any much better!! He's main "purpose" was to back Cheryl up, in case any one wants to kidnap Cheryl. That person must be out of his mind anyway.
Same as every other trips, I spent the previous night packing! Kor sent me to the airport. We had breakfast at BK@T1. He dropped me off at the Budget Terminal and I went to check in.

Since I was alone, I joined Junying and her family. She's there for the workshop as well.

At the hotel...


Had lunch at Lok Yuen, which specializes in beef balls. And since I don't take beef, I had the pork balls. Which wasn't nice =X


Fried fish skin, which tasted quite nice even though I don't usually take fish skin.



A lot of super long tow gei! I gave my away. Hahaha!!

It was raining that day. And I had to share Junying's umbrella. I was so angry with myself, because I kept reminding myself, yet I forgot to bring mine!
We spent the day walking around Mongkok... opening and closing our umbrellas every time we step in and out of the shops.
We went to have desserts at 许留山.

Everything's mangoes!!

Well... maybe except the peach pudding and durian mochi.

That's Junying's aunty, her aunt's friend and her sis.






By evening, we were shopping at my favorite mall - Mong Kok's New Town Mall.


Shared a drink...





We bought quite a lot of stuff. After that, we went to Aji Ichiban...


And dinner at a cha chaan teng.

Wanton kway tiao....


More photos on facebook.
She's a blur sotong, with no experience in traveling without Daddy. And most of the time, she won't help out at the check in counter etc. But Kor's not any much better!! He's main "purpose" was to back Cheryl up, in case any one wants to kidnap Cheryl. That person must be out of his mind anyway.
Same as every other trips, I spent the previous night packing! Kor sent me to the airport. We had breakfast at BK@T1. He dropped me off at the Budget Terminal and I went to check in.
Since I was alone, I joined Junying and her family. She's there for the workshop as well.
At the hotel...


Had lunch at Lok Yuen, which specializes in beef balls. And since I don't take beef, I had the pork balls. Which wasn't nice =X

Fried fish skin, which tasted quite nice even though I don't usually take fish skin.

A lot of super long tow gei! I gave my away. Hahaha!!

It was raining that day. And I had to share Junying's umbrella. I was so angry with myself, because I kept reminding myself, yet I forgot to bring mine!
We spent the day walking around Mongkok... opening and closing our umbrellas every time we step in and out of the shops.
We went to have desserts at 许留山.
Everything's mangoes!!
Well... maybe except the peach pudding and durian mochi.
That's Junying's aunty, her aunt's friend and her sis.


By evening, we were shopping at my favorite mall - Mong Kok's New Town Mall.
Shared a drink...



We bought quite a lot of stuff. After that, we went to Aji Ichiban...


And dinner at a cha chaan teng.

Wanton kway tiao....


More photos on facebook.