Junying invited me to the Make up forever product launch that morning. It was super early in the morning. Cheryl and I went for a make up workshop by Make Up Forever a few years back, and I think it's the same instructor.
I didn't take pics at the event. But there was a short dance performance and demo. And the girls there were super friendly. She even touched up my make up.

The goodie bag included the red lip gloss from their new collection. I was a little unsure when they wanted to try the lip gloss on me!! But it turned out very translucent.


And I rushed off to class after that. This was also the only time I'm early for class! =X
I didn't take pics at the event. But there was a short dance performance and demo. And the girls there were super friendly. She even touched up my make up.
The goodie bag included the red lip gloss from their new collection. I was a little unsure when they wanted to try the lip gloss on me!! But it turned out very translucent.
And I rushed off to class after that. This was also the only time I'm early for class! =X