Met up with Mommy after class. We went to Far East because Cheryl was there. I wanted to drop off my stuff in the car. We then went to have dinner at Hans.
Almost died when my turkey was served. They gave me frozen veg, not that it's really frozen, but I really hate corn and green peas.



Super shiok cranberry sauce.

Cheryl asked "Disneyland came to Singapore?!?!" when she saw these pics.



We took a train home as Cheryl was with her friends. Later that night, Cheryl suggested going prawning. We left after an hour or so, as we only managed to catch two prawns! One of which was caught with a net when it was swimming near the water surface.




We happily drove home, washed up and was using the computers, when I suddenly realised that we left the prawns in the car!! -.-"
Almost died when my turkey was served. They gave me frozen veg, not that it's really frozen, but I really hate corn and green peas.
Super shiok cranberry sauce.
Cheryl asked "Disneyland came to Singapore?!?!" when she saw these pics.
We took a train home as Cheryl was with her friends. Later that night, Cheryl suggested going prawning. We left after an hour or so, as we only managed to catch two prawns! One of which was caught with a net when it was swimming near the water surface.
We happily drove home, washed up and was using the computers, when I suddenly realised that we left the prawns in the car!! -.-"