Dinner at Jln Sultan. Daddy wanted to bring us to a Shanghainese restaurant, but they were closed for renovation. Thus we suggested the mini steamboat place w went w Rachel e last time.
We ordered a pot each. And Daddy insisted that we ordered too much, since the tables next to us were sharing their pot. Cheryl and I kept eating and eating to prove him wrong.

Our parents went for a drink. While Cheryl and I went to Godma's house to drop off some stuff. And we went home, forgetting to get dinner for Kor. I had to cook for him =(
We ordered a pot each. And Daddy insisted that we ordered too much, since the tables next to us were sharing their pot. Cheryl and I kept eating and eating to prove him wrong.
Our parents went for a drink. While Cheryl and I went to Godma's house to drop off some stuff. And we went home, forgetting to get dinner for Kor. I had to cook for him =(