I was rushing like mad that morning as usual. Package from tw came yesterday. I sorted them out when I got home, at like 2am!! And I had to packed them up this morning, so that I can post them out before my trip. And I went to the tpy north post office and they were closed! On the dot, at 1pm.

And so, I had no choice but to go to the one at Central. And dropped by SQ's place before that. She's got special privilege - free home delivery.
I parked at the open air car park as usual.
Probably the prettiest shade of pink for a car. Plus it's dear's fav Swift. If he gets this, I'll be more than willing to share a car with him.

Met up with bf at Somerset as he was there for the launch of the Baby Milo x Sanio collection at the Bape shop. And they had Hello Kitty and Baby Milo mascots!




The escalator up to the shop.

We had very late lunch at Ion.


After shopping around a bit, we went back to bf's house to get my luggage. Left it there yesterday since I wasn't driving.
And later that night, I went to look for Rach again to take pictures of my nails.
The more "professional" one that Rachel posted.

.jpg)

Got home after midnight, and Cheryl and I started packing our luggage. We had a hard time deciding what to bring. Delay here, delay there. We got hungry, and decided to head to Mac for breakfast at 4am.
Shilin was there, and she was shocked to see us. Cheryl had big breakfast, while I ordered a hot cake happy meal. And becausewe I was still hungry (I didn't eat dinner kay!!) we shared another hot cake happy meal =)
And we chatted a bit. And decided it was time we left as we weren't ready for the trip! And by the time we were ready, we were only left with an hour's sleep!!!
And so, I had no choice but to go to the one at Central. And dropped by SQ's place before that. She's got special privilege - free home delivery.
I parked at the open air car park as usual.
Probably the prettiest shade of pink for a car. Plus it's dear's fav Swift. If he gets this, I'll be more than willing to share a car with him.
Met up with bf at Somerset as he was there for the launch of the Baby Milo x Sanio collection at the Bape shop. And they had Hello Kitty and Baby Milo mascots!

The escalator up to the shop.
We had very late lunch at Ion.
After shopping around a bit, we went back to bf's house to get my luggage. Left it there yesterday since I wasn't driving.
And later that night, I went to look for Rach again to take pictures of my nails.
The more "professional" one that Rachel posted.

.jpg)

Got home after midnight, and Cheryl and I started packing our luggage. We had a hard time deciding what to bring. Delay here, delay there. We got hungry, and decided to head to Mac for breakfast at 4am.
Shilin was there, and she was shocked to see us. Cheryl had big breakfast, while I ordered a hot cake happy meal. And because
And we chatted a bit. And decided it was time we left as we weren't ready for the trip! And by the time we were ready, we were only left with an hour's sleep!!!