270810 Friday ❤ ... and now, I've two!

I think this day, I met BF. Oh!! We met at Vivo, and I went to buy a luggage! A HOT PINK one!! Cabin size.

It's $160 after discount. I was sure if I should buy it until I came up with this fomula -
$160 / 10 years (hopefully it'll last for ten years!) = $16 / year.
If we travel on average twice a year, it is only $8 / trip!
Which also means, that I need to travel more, to make full use of it.
And this year, I'll be using it for three trips. Which also means it's only $16/3 = $5.33 per trip!

After getting the luggage, we took a cab to his house.

And later in the evening, I took a train from Tiong Bahru to BB to meet Rach to continue doing my nails.

Picture speaks a thousand words right...
And so, I'll just upload the pics and make every one jealous!! Lalalala~~

These are just amateur pictures we took...





And this day, she made Hello Kitty!



After gel top coat...









My two heavy thumbs...