I seriously can't remember what I did that day. Oh. I think I drove down to BB to find Rachel. And we did nails till late that night.
My Melody in her magic umbrella that helps her to fly.


Halfway we went out to have dinner. And we were bored doing the nails, I ended up doing research on my iphone. And realised that Hello Kitty and My Melody are actually not friends, though they "work" under the same company - Sanrio.
And My Melody's suitor is actually Flat the mouse aka her best friend!!

My Melody in her magic umbrella that helps her to fly.
Halfway we went out to have dinner. And we were bored doing the nails, I ended up doing research on my iphone. And realised that Hello Kitty and My Melody are actually not friends, though they "work" under the same company - Sanrio.
And My Melody's suitor is actually Flat the mouse aka her best friend!!
