Met up w SQ again as the jeans she bought was the wrong size, and she had to go back to Bugis to change it. And so, that evening, I drove to pick her up. And then to Bugis.
We had laksa for dinner... the one outside OG.

We went back to Bugis street. Shopped as usual. And then to have milk tea.
We were sipping on our 珍珠奶茶 in the car, and both us of suddenly though of Yuling. She told us, one cup of milk tea + pearls = 6 plates of chicken rice.

I've met SQ on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday!! That's four days this week.
The last time thing happened, I lost a friend.
We had laksa for dinner... the one outside OG.
We went back to Bugis street. Shopped as usual. And then to have milk tea.
We were sipping on our 珍珠奶茶 in the car, and both us of suddenly though of Yuling. She told us, one cup of milk tea + pearls = 6 plates of chicken rice.
I've met SQ on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday!! That's four days this week.
The last time thing happened, I lost a friend.