150710 Thursday ❤ Me have big bones

My bones are big, not that I'm fat. I'm living in denial. Let me be.

Met up w Shuqin quite early that day as we were going to collect her passport. The appointment was at 11am, and since we've made a appointment, we didn't have to wait long.

Lunch at Jack's place@Bras basah.









Fruit tart. Nice!!



After lunch, we went shopping at the Bugis street. Ooh!! We were shopping for head gears and dress for Saturday's CHIC party. The theme is 1920's fashion. We managed to get cute hats, with feathers and veils.

Big Carnival @MBS which SQ will be performing at on Sunday!



We went to J.co@Bugis Junction for tea break.



















Later that evening, SQ's friend, Zhenghong, came to look for her. And the three of us went to play at the arcade!! We shopped a bit more, and then they had to leave for band practice. And I went home.