I managed to get two tickets for CHIC's first birthday party. And I invited SQ along.
It was held at Supperclub last Saturday. And the theme was the 1920s.
And so, we decided to dress up as flapper girls.
It was held at Supperclub last Saturday. And the theme was the 1920s.
And so, we decided to dress up as flapper girls.
In the 1920s, a new woman was born. She smoked, drank, danced, and voted. She cut her hair, wore make-up, and went to petting parties. She was giddy and took risks. She was a flapper.
Our inspirations... Kim Kardashian and Lauren Conrad at Halloween parties.


At that period, girls started wearing their hair in bobs. Mainly to look "boyish" since they felt that girls and guys are of the same level. And they started drinking, and smoking and even had the rights to vote.
And so, that afternoon, I went to Andy Ong to get my hair "cut"!
Started dressing up when I got home. And then to pick SQ. We went there flapper-style. "Flappers drove everywhere they could, and were not afraid to drive fast."
And since it's the 1920s, all the photos are in black and white!! Heheh!!




SQ saw her junior there.



Hosts Allan Wu and Joe Augustin.



Our fellow flapper girls.





SQ was all white, and me, black. Which obviously you can't make up in the pics since everything is black and white.













They had a roulette and a pontoon table.





CHIC girls top 10.







After which, we went to Esplanade for supper.






Cause I had craving for satay, and she wanted fried food. The carrot cake was yummy!

We went home after that.
Mommy helped me to remove the bobby pins in my hair...

I had vavavoom hair! And Kor said I look quite cute with short hair.
Which was a big no-no, cause bf will probably break up with me.


Lalala~~ The fun was more in the dressing up, than the party itself.
Colored photos can be found on facebook.


At that period, girls started wearing their hair in bobs. Mainly to look "boyish" since they felt that girls and guys are of the same level. And they started drinking, and smoking and even had the rights to vote.
And so, that afternoon, I went to Andy Ong to get my hair "cut"!
Started dressing up when I got home. And then to pick SQ. We went there flapper-style. "Flappers drove everywhere they could, and were not afraid to drive fast."
And since it's the 1920s, all the photos are in black and white!! Heheh!!
SQ saw her junior there.

Hosts Allan Wu and Joe Augustin.
Our fellow flapper girls.
SQ was all white, and me, black. Which obviously you can't make up in the pics since everything is black and white.
They had a roulette and a pontoon table.
CHIC girls top 10.

After which, we went to Esplanade for supper.
Cause I had craving for satay, and she wanted fried food. The carrot cake was yummy!
We went home after that.
Mommy helped me to remove the bobby pins in my hair...
I had vavavoom hair! And Kor said I look quite cute with short hair.
Which was a big no-no, cause bf will probably break up with me.
Lalala~~ The fun was more in the dressing up, than the party itself.
Colored photos can be found on facebook.