I met up with that sulky bf of mine at Orchard. He had a black face because half of his off day wasted at home while waiting for the air con to be ready.
We walked around a bit, then took a bus to Iluma, where we had early dinner at Thai Express, and Despicable Me.
Still sulking while browsing Xiao Gui's new book.

OMG! you know how funny the trailers are, the movie is all the trailers plus together!! And you'll laugh non stop! Probably why he stopped sulking after the show. Before that, he was like Super-villain Gru.


"It's so fluffy. I'm going to die!!!"
And the funniest part, is that the three little kitten book is real!! *link here*
That's my favorite part!!

After the show, we took a bus back to his place. And I cabbed home as usual.
We walked around a bit, then took a bus to Iluma, where we had early dinner at Thai Express, and Despicable Me.
Still sulking while browsing Xiao Gui's new book.
OMG! you know how funny the trailers are, the movie is all the trailers plus together!! And you'll laugh non stop! Probably why he stopped sulking after the show. Before that, he was like Super-villain Gru.


"It's so fluffy. I'm going to die!!!"
And the funniest part, is that the three little kitten book is real!! *link here*
That's my favorite part!!

After the show, we took a bus back to his place. And I cabbed home as usual.