Awww. Bf's so sweet for bringing me every where I want to go. We're going the the Science centre next. =)
I drove to his place, and we had lunch. And then started our journey to Jurong.
We bought the package.
* Admission into the Bird Park $18
* Panorail rides $5
* Lory Loft Bird Feeding $3
All for $26. Which I later realise that it's not really worth it. Because we didn't really need the ponorail ride, we could have walked. And the Lory Loft Bird Feeding thingy, it's supposed to be $3 for one bowl of bird feed. And we were given unlimited bird feel if we got the package. More on that later.
We visited the penguins first. They had the blue penguins that we saw at Australia. No pics of that though. It's the smallest penguins, and they look like "babies" cause of their size. But they are full grown adults.
OMG they're sooooo cute!! And they look so dumb can, all of them were standing on a piece of ice, starring at the ceiling. Looks so fake!
FYI the temperature in there is 16 degrees Celsius.
We got to take pics w the parrots. They are all at my side, think they don't like bf much. Hehe!
Flamingo pool.
The Lory Loft, where we were allowed to feel the lories.
Lory Loft, which covers 3,000 sq.m and stands 9 storeys high, is the world’s largest walk-in Lory Flight Aviary and houses over 1,000 free-flying lories. Amid this tropical northern Australian rainforest vale, experience the fun-filled interactions with these vivacious lories by offering them the specially concocted nectar-mix, and watch how these colourful lories flock to you!We didn't take much pic there because bf was in a hurry to leave. The red bird flew near his head which freaked him out! And so, we didn't make full use of our unlimited nectar-mix as well.
Then we walked to the Jungle Jewel, I think. There were many pretty birds!
This is one of my fav. The color is so pretty!!!
Flamingo Lake.
Pelican chit-chat at 2pm. There are eight different species, and we have seven of them! And our bird park has the world's FIRST underwater viewing gallery where you can see how they swim, and how they dug in the water to get the fishes. And they have pouch that can expand and store up to 40+ cans of drink I think. =X Maybe not 40, but it's super a lot!
And they are all facing that direction because that's where the
Next is the World of Darkness... where we saw the owls. And it's v.scary cus the owls look so fat and round. And it can turn it's head all the way to the back!
And I read that they have some technology, (they referring the the bird park, not the owl) to turn day in to night, and vice versa.
Birds n Buddies Show at the Pools Amphitheatre.
Parrots playing basketball.
And cause we were sitting at the centre, the girl asked if I wanted to hold the ring. But I gave my chance to bf. Heheh. The parrots flew pass four times, of which I managed to capture. Too bad the girl's in the way. Bf says she needs to be there to protect him -.-
The pelicans came as well.
After which was the Penguin Feeding at 3.30.
And the Birds of Prey Show at Fuji Hawk Walk at 4pm.
This poor kid from India had to carry the owl. Bet the owl was heavy! He couldn't take it!! Hahaha!!
And since we didn't make full use of our Panorail tickets, we decided to take one round before leaving. And we dropped at the Waterfall station.
Took the Panorail back to the main station, and we went to the Penguin Expedition again on the way out as that's the only place with aircon. The weather was so hot and humid.
And there they were, still standing.
HAHAHA! I just realise that they can't SIT =X No wonder they're standing all the time. So how do penguins sleep?
It started raining. And luckily, I had my umbrella with me. We drove to Jurong point.
Had early dinner at Din Tai Feng. And since we had time, we walked around a bit. Had ice cream at Mac. And back to bf's place.
First thing was to wash up as we were so sweaty!! And we watched tv. I got tired. And stayed for the night. We drove to 7-11 to get night coupons. And I bought a jelly shake shake drink. Which is still in bf's fridge! I forgot to bring it home.
And we watched Hot Summer Day online, which was quite interesting and funny. But the story line didn't make sense. As in a total waste of time (?). Meaningless, I guess. Or is it me who didn't catch the moral of the story.

More pics on facebook.