I was in a slow-motion mood when I woke up. Thus decided to take a cab down to bf's place. And I took my own sweet time to get ready.

Waited for him to get ready, then cabbed to vivo. We only had 45 minutes, thus decided to eat at Superdog.









We went Giant. And then to GV to collect our tickets.

We watched Ju-on: White Ghost And Black Ghost. Bf's idea of course. Given a choice, I would never pay to sit through a horror movie... just to scare myself over and over again. The show was v.confusing. Could be because there were too many characters.

And when I thought it's finally over, the cinema lights didn't turn on. And when the closing credits ends, the show starts again, this time showing the "black ghost".

Shan't post the movie poster as I freaked out with I Google-image it!!

The movie's less freaky because of the group of students who kept making funny comments, an aunty who's daughter kept calling her on the phone, and the stupid man in front of me, who kept making lame comments -.-

We had dinner at the food court. And to Honeymoon Dessert for desserts, of course.









He's mango sago, which is also my fav =) But I didn't take that as I wanted something warm.



I had sesame paste w tang yuan. Looks super yucky, but it was not bad.





Busy w his iphone.



And we coincidentally smiled w teeth...



... and without.



Back to his place. Watched tv for a while, and then I cabbed home.

And the stupid malay uncle made a fuss because I got him to drive in to the car park, and he said he need a reverse all the way out. I told him that he could three point turn at the end, but he refused -.-"

I dropped there so many times, and this is the first time someone complained! I didn't even complain about listening to his Malay radio channel the whole journey. And it's not playing Malay songs, it's some story telling channel!!