We woke up in the afternoon. Packet mix rice for lunch. He continued sleeping as he's working night shift, while I played Diner Dash on his lappy. Drove him to Habourfront at 7, and then to pick Mommy up.

And (as usual) I GOT A PARKING SUMMON! =( 30 bucks for parking at his car park for the whole day. Guess it's my fault for not putting the parking coupon. Some times you win, some times you lose.

I feel so healthy because I had strawberries with honey for dinner. I bought strawberries for my cake last weekend, and since I didn't bake, I have to eat them fast as strawberries are highly perishable. And because I didn't have fresh cream, and they are ultra sour on it's own, I tried it with honey. And it's nice!

And I think honey helps to lose weight, so it's a win win situation =)

Anyway, not having dinner makes me feel so uneasy. Feels like something's wrong some where.