231011 - Fishing

Sunday~!! Met up with Charles for lunch at tpy. We went to have super yummy, mega hot prawn noodles, which left us sweating like crazy, in the middle of a hot afternoon!! Like it's not enough, we each had a goreng pisang. He sent me to school, and went to work. Later that night, he came by to pick me up, waited while I finish up my stuff. Things like that makes him the sweetest boyf living. We went to Cine for dinner. I forgot why, but we ended up have Pasta Mania.

We dropped by Challenger@Funan as I wanted to get a screen protector. They were opened 24 hours, and had free parking! But they were out of the ones for my size, and my camera is still naked! It was funny how Charles was telling me that a whole group of guys stopped their conversations to "watch" me walk pass them. "Guys~" he commented, to which I argued that not every girl can make heads turn~

Charles brought me to our secret hideout again. It was a funny sight to see him "digitally" fishing by the river. We left at around midnight, to a Thai disco at Golden Mile. The girls there were really chio~ Like dolls, with huge eyes. And every guy had one with them. Too bad for Charles, his arms were filled by me.