Cause Charles decided to stay home. And I didn't want to, since it's a Saturday night. And Auch asked me out. I'm telling why not! And I flew out of the house to meet her. And then for drinks at POW.
I swear Charles and her are turning me into an alcoholic. But no, my drinking capacity is not improving.
We went shopping at Mustafa after that. Yuling gave half of my second bottle of Kopparberg to Sirin cause she insisted that I was driving, and that I was too red. She was just as red, please! We went crazy at the toy department. I insisted on taking a pix with the mega pink Mini Cooper, which she later commented on Facebook that no one will believe that I was the one who want to take the pix. Since she's the crazier on between the both of us! But it's so chio... the car I meant!
We went back to POW to pick Sirin and Simone for supper at Swee Choon. We ordered super alot of food. And obviously didn't manage to finish everything. It was 4+ by the time I got home. Super tired from the joking around. It was hell of a crazy night! And I met two new friends. Heheh!!