131010 Wednesday - Day 1 ❤ 7th trip to the Land of smiles

And as usual, I didn't sleep the whole night! Spent the night rushing around, trying to finish my show, cause I'll forget what happened by the time I'm back. Packed my luggage...

Cheryl came home in the wee hours, and so, she sent us to the airport, with Jocelyn.
Us because my parents came along! A bit of a party popper, but it was also good since we don't know the way around.

Oh!! We counted... I been to Bangkok like 6 times.

Godma brought me and Cheryl there, I think twice when we were kids.

Our first trip together as a family, all five of us, and the plane broke down. We had a free stay at the airport hotel, with free buffet! Probably in 2001 or 2002?
*Can't find pics! Thought we took photos.*

And because of that, Daddy wrote a complaint letter, and we got cheap tickets. So we went again in Dec 2002.



2005, with Priss. Also the first trip that I was separated from bf, few months after we got together. Seems like a big deal then.



And the most recent one was in 2008, without Kor.




***

Bf met us at the airport, where we had McD breakfast, while worrying if Cheryl got home safely, cause it was raining heavily and she wasn't sure of the way home.











We managed to get our rooms even though we landed quite early, before the check in time. We went to CentralWorld, which was originally named World Trade Center, for lunch at the food court.



Marche style...











Sesame balls along the road side.



Our room...



We went back for a nap, washed up etc. Took a walk to the famous Four faced Buddha, and went for round two shopping at MBK.



Cheryl's fav...



There was one level selling all the mobile phone stuff.



Some floors had furniture, others were clothing, and food.





Oh!! We even found a new shopping paradise, just opposite MBK. It's a hidden "mall". Not really a mall, I guess. Cause it's quite small. Anyhow, they had lots of pretty clothing, mostly my style. Anyway, Cheryl had her fair share in Hong Kong.

We went back to the hotel to drop off our bags, and took a cab to Patpong.



❤ New top...





Daddy and Mommy went to the pub, while bf and I went to walk around a bit more. And we were caught in a super heavy rain! We waited for some time, and gave up in the end. And had to run back to the pub.

The pubs, in case you didn't know, had girls in bikinis, pole dancing on the bar tops. Some of those girls, are as you've guess it, are transvestites.

I was saying that Mommy's the wife, and I look like Daddy's "mistress". While Dear's his driver/ka kia.



Flooded -.-" And my stupid cotton Cotton On pumps were soaking wet.