After we got home from lunch, Cheryl went to take a nap. And I was online. At 7pm, I woke Cheryl up with all my might as I needed her to accompany me to support SQ. She's performing at The Promontory @ Marina bay.
We were late and missed the starting!! They were playing ABBA's "The winner takes it all" when we arrived.

And the grass was all muddy thanks to the rain. It got my new heels all dirty =(




We parked at the NTUC Building. We had a phobia to enter that car park, as the last time we were there for a make up work shop, the parking came up to $15!


Drove to Geylang for dim sum! And I managed to find my way without the GPS!! =)
And there was a lots just outside, and I managed to park.




Bought dim sum back for the rest of the family.

We were late and missed the starting!! They were playing ABBA's "The winner takes it all" when we arrived.
And the grass was all muddy thanks to the rain. It got my new heels all dirty =(
We parked at the NTUC Building. We had a phobia to enter that car park, as the last time we were there for a make up work shop, the parking came up to $15!
Drove to Geylang for dim sum! And I managed to find my way without the GPS!! =)
And there was a lots just outside, and I managed to park.
Bought dim sum back for the rest of the family.