190710 Monday ❤ The Mysteries of Love

I think I was home on Monday. Oh yah. Because red red came and I didn't want to go out. And my tummy was hurting like crazy =(

And a few days ago, I found a Clinique blusher that I bought ages ago, in my drawer. I spent $43 on it, and I totally forgot about it!



oh!! And I'm currently watching "谈情说案" that boyf's Mom kept recommending to me.

Dear dear v.funny. I was telling him about the story. And about Bernice Liu and Kenneth Ma's on screen relationship. They are more than friends and less than a couple, enjoy the privileges without commitments. He went to watch the show, and came back asking me why are they sleeping together!! Hahahah!! "Friends can like that one meh? I also want." -.-



I suppose the show is cute because the main leads are the "younger generation". Not the usual uncles =X Also starring Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung.