190610 Saturday ❤ Bumbu

I wanted to stay home that day since I wasn't feeling well still.

But I decided to take a drive down to Raffles Place MRT so that I could meet up with a customer. She wanted to travel down from Jurong to meet me at Braddell. She's a regular, and moreover, she bought two bags full of clothes, I felt bad making her come all the way.

So, we ended up meeting halfway, at Raffles Place. And I was late due to the stupid jam at the CTE Havelock road exit. Probably due to the NDP.

Met up with Mommy after that, she was at that area. And we had dinner at Bumbu restaurant.

Tahu Telor...



and sliced fish with chilli and lime, which made me cough like crazy cause I chocked on the chilli. And we had sayur lodeh (like lontong) as well.





We asked the captain if he could take a picture for us at the table, and he told us we could take it further in the restaurant -.-""

And he remembered us from the last time, he asked where's my sister. I think we left a deep impression cause we made a lot of noise!!