Impromtu outing to Novena since I was meeting Cheryl at the MRT, to pass her the birthday cake for Denise. I wanted to drive there, but it was too early (can only drive frm 7pm). So I rushed to meet Cheryl, and then to Novena.
Needed to do lots of stuff, but I couldn't decide what to do, and where to go first -.-
In the end, I took a walk to United Square...
Lugged everything to Novena square cause I wanted buy donuts for Kor. He's got donut-craving for a long time already.
Since I was carrying so much stuff, Kor came to pick me. And because we already out, we went to pick Mommy.
Check out what I saw at Cold Storage...


Really cool herbal tea... I went to the herbal shop to get a drink for my cough, and he recommended this. He said it tasted like Ribena, and he's right!!


Needed to do lots of stuff, but I couldn't decide what to do, and where to go first -.-
In the end, I took a walk to United Square...
1. Met up with Anna to pass her her shopping. (If you're reading this, THANK YOU for ur support!!)
2. Challenger to buy some stuff.
3. Bought mag at Popular.
4. I was feeling tai tai-ish, so I went shopping at Cold Storage. Bought whole roasted chicken and duck for dinner.
5. Watsons having sales. Bought Herbal Essence and contact lens solution.
Lugged everything to Novena square cause I wanted buy donuts for Kor. He's got donut-craving for a long time already.
Since I was carrying so much stuff, Kor came to pick me. And because we already out, we went to pick Mommy.
Check out what I saw at Cold Storage...
Really cool herbal tea... I went to the herbal shop to get a drink for my cough, and he recommended this. He said it tasted like Ribena, and he's right!!