"If you go club, a lot guys will buy you drinks.", he said confidently.
"But my friends don't club, and you don't want to bring me. I can't go alone.", I argued.
Wondering if what Rachel said is true. My past relationship with J (btw 17-23 years old) had forced me to become who he wants me to be and not what I really am.
So, the Chelsea you've been looking at is a shy butterfly because I've been hidden from the crowd during my blooming years. And now, causing me to have low self esteem and confidence.
Which I'm actually not, because I'm a Libra. And libras are sociable by nature. I shall care less about what people think of me, and be me.
I shall not care if people will judge me. They can hate me for all I care. Not everyone accepts the "nice" me anyway.
It's time to be stronger than "me".
#journeytofindingtherealme