I kinda miss blogging. And I'm thinking, I needa blog more often cause my memory's failing and my English is deteriorating. Blogging reminds me the little pleasure in life, and it's not all work and no play! Please don't mistaken that I hate my job, but work is... after all still work!
And so the last day of 2011 was spent with Charles. I met him after work in town. It was actually the first time in 23 years that I didn't have any plans on New Year Eve. We usually have family gatherings at Grandma's house. Gradually it become BBQ downstairs our block. This year, because the pits are un-rentable, we didn't have any celebrations!!! It felt kinda weird to b free on the 31st of Dec!!
Had dinner with Charles in town. We went for desserts, walked down Orchard. Shopped a little~ bought movie tickets... Went home to change and get the car before heading back to Cine for our midnight show. And the best part was that we managed to catch the fireworks!!!





