After my last blog entry in 2011, life got kinda exciting. I just went into my fb to pick our a few pix for the highlight of the events that took part in Nov- Dec 2011~
In the beginning of Nov, I joined PinkRoom on the schools trip to Hong Kong. I took part in my first ever nail competition. I forgave myself for making stupid mistakes since its my first time =X nevertheless, I've got the third prize for French Gel Sculpture.
Later that month, I went Korea with the school. I was mega excited cus it's my first time!! The weather was awesome~ thanks to this trip, I'm still in debts!! But heck, I had hell of a good time!! The main purpose was for a nail competition. And I only took part in one category. I won an Excellence award. Which I think is probably one of the top ten prizes. We couldn't really figure out cus everything was in Korean!!
December came, and soon it was Pinkroom's Diploma exam. Which i probably screw up. I realised I worry too much and think to much to product the best nails that it ends up over-thought and........tsk *excuses*
The week after that was Charles's birthday. There's a series of activities following up to that...
Drinks with his BFFs~ it was my first time ever at Clark Quay on a Friday night!! Followed by cake at Hanchuan's place.
Spent his actual birthday, a Saturday!! at his home. It felt special though it was a simple night as it was the first time we slacked at home. Ordered pizza and caught two movies.
The next night was dinner with Cheryl and Charles at Billy Bombers.
After Charles's birthday came Christmas!! One random night in town for movies~~

Met up with the girls as every years tradition to take pix down Orchard.
Charles joined the family for Xmas dinner as Godma's place on Xmas eve.
And another family gathering on Xmas at my Uncles place.
Breakfast with Charles on a random Saturday before he sent me to work~~
Before you knew it, 2011 was over!!
*Fill the rest of the days with work, dinner/supper with Charles and movies and random(seldom) meet ups with girlfs, occasional movie with Cheryl..... And woala~~ you'll have my full blog for Nov-Dec*




















