270112 - Skyloft

After lunch with Mama and Mommy at amk, I drove down to Vivo to meet up with Charles, Jason and Michelle. And avril, hanchuan and weiliang joined us after.


We drove into Sentosa for drinks... on a Friday afternoon! Such bliss~

Skyloft is the prettiest place ever! And I soooo much wanna keep it as a secret. But I'm sharing it anyway, else no biz also close down.

We were there ard 4+ and it started drizzling thus had to move inside. Which was actually just as pretty!!


In our whole time there, we managed to experience rain, watch the pretty sunset, caught Song of the sea, while enjoying Happy Hours drinks!

I had three Mojito and some beer for losing in 5-10. The competitive us forgo our Boyfs and soon it become boys vs girls. Though I tried not to sabo Charles since he needs to drink home...

 
Ended the night with movie at Cine with Charles.