Had a busy week at work as we'll be overseas next week. It's a love- hate thingy. Cause 1. The nail competition is round the corner. 2. Not sure if I'll screw anything. 3. Have to finish up as much work. 4. More work when we come back. 5. I'll b away from boyf. It's only few days as compared to the 2+week Taiwan trip, but still... 6. Shopping!!!!!
Kays. I realized that the love is only point #6. Or mayb if I win something, highly unlikely, but that will b #7.
Hehe. Charles came pick me from work. And brought me to dinner. He's staying off supper cus his ippt is this weekend. We went swee choon and then it's home early~ not that early in fact, it was pass midnight.
And cause i had time, I started packing my toiletries for the trip.
Mommy : You're flying on Saturday?
Me : Monday!!
Mommy : So unlike you to start packing so early...
-.-" so damn right.
Oh!! And I finally brought my luggage home. It was in the car for a few days already. Cause I was worried my parents would kill me cus we don't have space for that!
And lastly, my super kawaii bear bear slippers. I forgot to change when I went to get lunch, and all the OLs were staring at my slippers!
