Lunched with Yuling and SQ at Pizza Hut, since Jo wasn't around.
Yuling had to leave earlier, while the both of us went down to Bugis.




Walked ard a bit. She went to school while I did my nails~❤ Gel extensions...

We met up again later that night. I went home to get the car, and went to pick her, tgt w Rb and Shaun. We ended up at Cine for HK Cafe since we haven't had dinner.
And cus the night was still young, we went pool at tpy...



Ahh~ The convenience of having friends living within Tpy.
Yuling had to leave earlier, while the both of us went down to Bugis.
Walked ard a bit. She went to school while I did my nails~❤ Gel extensions...

We met up again later that night. I went home to get the car, and went to pick her, tgt w Rb and Shaun. We ended up at Cine for HK Cafe since we haven't had dinner.
And cus the night was still young, we went pool at tpy...
Ahh~ The convenience of having friends living within Tpy.