The class I dreaded most.......
Free hand painting with acrylic paint -.-""
Cause acrylic paint is not my friend. I hate you.
Anw, this is my dolphin...

And Joe's panda, to WOW every one...

Mine is disgusting. Hahaha!!
After class at SMU, I took a short walk to meet Jo and SQ at Bugis. All three of us reached at about the same time. I only took 10 minutes, surprisingly!
And my camera's battery died after these pics...


We went shopping at the Bugis streets till quite late. We wanted to have laska, but they were closed by then. They ended up spending some time at the bra section at OG. I waited, feeling sorry for my tiny B-cup -.-"
Cause it was very late by then, we ended up having Long John. Something we use to have after school all the time. Now so expensive.
Woohoo~!! I finally bought it. I wanted to buy it for my camera a very long time ago. But Cheryl said it's too expensive ($14, I think). So I didn't buy it.
Then we saw it at Bangkok for less than $5. But it was white with green. Dear wanted to buy it for me, but i didn't want it.
And lo and behold, I saw this that day.... all my favorite colors, how can I not buy it!

Free hand painting with acrylic paint -.-""
Cause acrylic paint is not my friend. I hate you.
Anw, this is my dolphin...
And Joe's panda, to WOW every one...
Mine is disgusting. Hahaha!!
After class at SMU, I took a short walk to meet Jo and SQ at Bugis. All three of us reached at about the same time. I only took 10 minutes, surprisingly!
And my camera's battery died after these pics...
We went shopping at the Bugis streets till quite late. We wanted to have laska, but they were closed by then. They ended up spending some time at the bra section at OG. I waited, feeling sorry for my tiny B-cup -.-"
Cause it was very late by then, we ended up having Long John. Something we use to have after school all the time. Now so expensive.
Woohoo~!! I finally bought it. I wanted to buy it for my camera a very long time ago. But Cheryl said it's too expensive ($14, I think). So I didn't buy it.
Then we saw it at Bangkok for less than $5. But it was white with green. Dear wanted to buy it for me, but i didn't want it.
And lo and behold, I saw this that day.... all my favorite colors, how can I not buy it!