Lunched at HK Cafe@Ion cause my birthday voucher was going to expire at the end of the month. I kept it since Xmas last year. It's a wonder why it didn't disappear.



Free!

And this... my present from HK Cafe.

Me love pink ^^


We went shopping... walked to Dhoby I guess...



And bused back to his place. Packed dinner home. I had fish soup. I didn't have much appetite (except for craving for chicken wings), cause I have bus-sick.

Bought a schedule book from Kino ❤.



Matches my pen from Disneyland!


Oh~~ Finally got my student card. My fault, cause I took forever to take the photo. I finally did, last Saturday, with Zoe at the photo booth thingy at SMU. And our pictures came out yellow!!!

Stickers from Kino. Got storyline...

Minnie damn horrible. Her first outfit was so pretty, yet she changed, and changed and finally settled for the blue dress =(


Free!
And this... my present from HK Cafe.
Me love pink ^^
We went shopping... walked to Dhoby I guess...
And bused back to his place. Packed dinner home. I had fish soup. I didn't have much appetite (except for craving for chicken wings), cause I have bus-sick.
Bought a schedule book from Kino ❤.
Matches my pen from Disneyland!
Oh~~ Finally got my student card. My fault, cause I took forever to take the photo. I finally did, last Saturday, with Zoe at the photo booth thingy at SMU. And our pictures came out yellow!!!
Stickers from Kino. Got storyline...
Minnie damn horrible. Her first outfit was so pretty, yet she changed, and changed and finally settled for the blue dress =(