091010 Saturday ❤ Haunted Kitty

Cheryl and SQ came after class. And we met up with Rachel at Vivo, had lunch at the food court. And we went to do nails!

I promised SQ to do a set of nails for her since she had a friend's wedding to attend, and a concert the next week. And so, since all I've learn then was tip overlay, that's what I did for her.





While Rachel did the Kitty Halloween nails on Cheryl since I needed my nails for class =(









We finished quite late. I took forever =X We went to have Teochew porridge for supper.







Oh!! And that day, I drove with Cheryl's P plate on, and I got honked thrice! And was given the middle finger! It stopped after they took away the P plate. Rach didn't believe that it was the P plate's fault -.-" But Cheryl and SQ, whom I drove around many times before, were on my side! Hahaha!! So dumb.