I had class in the afternoon as usual. Met up with Jo and SQ that evening to countdown to my birthday.
Initial plan was to go to Swensen's. I picked Jo from home, and we went to pick SQ at school. And instead of the usual Holland V and Cine, we went to the one at the airport.



They "surprised" me with a card, which I already suspected since they were acting all fishy in the car! And it's a Minnie mouse card! ❤



It was midnight, and they were trying to be the first to wish me on Facebook.

And SQ suddenly said,"Msg me when sis..." and Jo hit her. It was actually Cheryl who somehow, managed to get their numbers, and SMSed both of them cause she wanted to surprise me with a cake at home -.-"""


Free birthday earthquake. SQ said she'll have it every year. While this is my first time. So Swensens owe me 21 earthquakes.







And again, we got the whole skytrain to ourselves.




Home home! And they were like "you msg her la, since you drop last....." And that her is of course referring to Cheryl.
And when I reached our main door, I heard Mommy shouting, "Cheeeeerrrryyyyyl!!!!"
*Surprise failed*





And I only took a small slice of the cake, cause we left for Bangkok a few days later. I feel so bad =(


Initial plan was to go to Swensen's. I picked Jo from home, and we went to pick SQ at school. And instead of the usual Holland V and Cine, we went to the one at the airport.
They "surprised" me with a card, which I already suspected since they were acting all fishy in the car! And it's a Minnie mouse card! ❤
It was midnight, and they were trying to be the first to wish me on Facebook.
And SQ suddenly said,"Msg me when sis..." and Jo hit her. It was actually Cheryl who somehow, managed to get their numbers, and SMSed both of them cause she wanted to surprise me with a cake at home -.-"""
Free birthday earthquake. SQ said she'll have it every year. While this is my first time. So Swensens owe me 21 earthquakes.
And again, we got the whole skytrain to ourselves.
Home home! And they were like "you msg her la, since you drop last....." And that her is of course referring to Cheryl.
And when I reached our main door, I heard Mommy shouting, "Cheeeeerrrryyyyyl!!!!"
*Surprise failed*
And I only took a small slice of the cake, cause we left for Bangkok a few days later. I feel so bad =(