Dear dear was right about this day. He said that I'll take a long time, and only meet him in the late afternoon =( But I didn't have a choice what!!
I went to PR to soak off my nails because I can't bring them to Hong Kong =( It was kinda heart aching since they were still in tip top condition.

Nicole and I took 4 hours!! I DIY-ed when she was busy. Hehehe!!




FYI It's my natural nails underneath, not extensions.
My nails looks freakishly long. That's the benefits of having nail art/ extensions as it'll protect the nails, and allow our natural nails to grow.

Yup!! And I met Dear after that, at Habourfront.
I went to PR to soak off my nails because I can't bring them to Hong Kong =( It was kinda heart aching since they were still in tip top condition.
Nicole and I took 4 hours!! I DIY-ed when she was busy. Hehehe!!
FYI It's my natural nails underneath, not extensions.
My nails looks freakishly long. That's the benefits of having nail art/ extensions as it'll protect the nails, and allow our natural nails to grow.

Yup!! And I met Dear after that, at Habourfront.