This day, I went for a acrylic "crash course" in preparation for my Hong Kong trip. It was kinda interesting, because it was something I had on my nails for a long time... I've seen the process... I know in theory... but finally, it's hands on!
Later that evening, I went by Andy Ong wanting to trim my fringe. It's a $5-indulgence since I could have done it for free at home. But he managed to talk me in to dyeing my new grown hair. And I'll get a fringe-cut for free -.-" I fell for his trap.

Later that evening, I went by Andy Ong wanting to trim my fringe. It's a $5-indulgence since I could have done it for free at home. But he managed to talk me in to dyeing my new grown hair. And I'll get a fringe-cut for free -.-" I fell for his trap.
