130910 Monday ❤ Once upon a milk shake

I went dinner with Cheryl at PS. And since Jocelyn was in the area, she came to join us.

We had dinner at HK cafe. Had to do some rush-rush shopping. Then we went down to Pink Room to register for their course. I've finally found the courage to do something that I've always wanted to do. This is the first step. Hopefully everything goes as I want it.

And then we went to have milk shake at Scape.









I had super yummy rum and raisin ice cream. It's my fav ice cream, but it's not as happy as happy drink - strawberry milkshake. But their strawberry milkshake is sour!! Not happy at all =(

Strawberry > Rum raisin > Cookies n cream





Ahahahaha!! Candid shot by Cheryl... I was adjusting my hair!









Heheh!! I look taller than Cheryl beside e tree.





And we went Kbox.



Shiok!









Nope, we didn't neglect Jocelyn... It's her who didn't want to take pics w us =(