040910 Saturday ❤ Xiao Gui

Dear and I went to Xiao Gui's mini concert at St James.



The concert was v.high. Especially since we were all standing. Most ppl were swaying to the songs. The only downside was Dear was standing behind me. We were separated through out -.-"

Videos can be found on Youtube. Think search "xiao gui st james" or something.





The show started with a slide show of his childhood photos. So sweet!



And he appeared!!



My camera is so lousy at taking dark + dark pictures. This is probably the only pic that is clear.





Balloons came down at the wrong song. LOL!!



We had a glass of whiskey each. Which made me v.red. FYI I wasn't drunk! Even though we had that with (very) empty stomachs. And had to gulp it down as the security kept chasing us out!











On the way towards Vivo, we saw a group gathering, thus decided to go KPO. They were waiting for Xiao gui!!



Hehehehehe!!!!! Xiao gui looked me in the eyes!!! For about three seconds before he entered the car!!!!! I'm very very sure because no one was standing near me. And his eyes were sparkling!!



Red me... I was much much much redder in real life.



We went to have Ajisen.