Cheryl and I went to a L'Oreal launch party a OG Orchard point in the evening. They did demo with the new eye shadow. And we were served finger food.
Mommy was supposed to be there too, but she was late due to work. Cheryl and I waited and waited and waited for her to come before we start shopping. And when she finally arrived, Cheryl was so happy, cause she was bored and starving.




Their new range of eyeshadow... we bought quite a few since there was a 30% off that night.

Dinner at Somerset 313.



They went home, while I met up with Jojo and SQ.
Mommy was supposed to be there too, but she was late due to work. Cheryl and I waited and waited and waited for her to come before we start shopping. And when she finally arrived, Cheryl was so happy, cause she was bored and starving.
Their new range of eyeshadow... we bought quite a few since there was a 30% off that night.
Dinner at Somerset 313.
They went home, while I met up with Jojo and SQ.