01-030810 ❤ Genting, yet again

It was raining cats and dogs that morning. Thankfully Daddy came back from work just as I was getting ready to leave home. And I asked if he could send me and SQ to Golden Mile. We drove slowly to pick SQ, then to meet up with the rest.

Dear took a cab from home, and we met up at Golden Mile. We thought that we will be taking the same coach, but we were on different ones.

Just few days before this trip, I told bf that SQ's going with her friends as well. He said that he'll be shy. And I told him he didn't have to be, as SQ's very ji zha, "she will sure talk to you one!" And she sure did! To which bf said to me after she left, "Ya. She's really very ji zha!" I can totally hear her say "ehhhhhhhhhhhh!!" when she reads this.



Dear d/l The Princess and the Frog for me to watch on his iphone4. But I gave up cause I was feeling queasy as usual.

Caught that movie w SQ and the girls at last year's chalet at DTE. I miss those times.



And after many hours, we finally arrived at Genting. We had lunch at Marrybrown. Checked in. Slept a bit. Casino.



We were both wearing AES - 小鬼黃鴻升's brand. And the worst part was that 小鬼 was in Genting the day before we came!!!!!! =( Unfair unfair unfair!!







I forgot my toothbrush! So I bought one at the hotel's Watsons. A hot pink Mickey mouse toothbrush! My dentist advised to use kid's toothbrush to reach all corners of my mouth. She said that my mouth is small =X



Dear's winning by the end of that night. He lost most of which by the end of our trip. Haha!!



Bought McD's chicken back to the hotel.



Day 2 - Dear couldn't sleep, and so we got up early. Took a walk. Then to the Casino.



Lunch at Marrybrown. Missed my nasi lemak, cause we were late by a bit.



Bought Hello Kitty x Maybelline cat eye masacra for Cheryl and Rachel.







Took a nap that afternoon. After which, I started have bad fringe day. Because it was messy after the nap, and I used the straightener which made my fringe too straight!!

SQ called the hotel room, and we arranged to meet later that evening. Dear accompanied me while waiting for her to finish her ride.



And we saw her and her friends, and conveniently took pictures for them.





That day was the 2nd, which was her "birthday"! And she spent it with me =) We went round taking photos. Didn't manage to shop as most shops were closed by then.

Funniest part was that both of us wanted to stand on the left side!







We coincidentally worn the same white bow ear studs, that we bought together.









On the way to the casino to look for bf.





At the casino cafe for free warm milo. I was freezing, and she wasn't even cold -.-" She left after watching a few rounds of Baccarat. And I stayed w bf.



Later that night, we bought the chicken porridge from Marrybrown. Wanted to try something different, and it turned out yummmmmmy!!



Day 3 - On the way to the lift, we heard an interesting conversation between an Indian tourist, and the Malaysian house keeper.

The Indian guy wanted to know where's the "air dispenser".



The house keeper pointed at the water dispenser.
The Indian man replied,"This the water dispenser, where is the air dispenser????"



Not sure how they resolved the problem since we left when the lift came.
In case you didn't know, air is how they spell water is Malay *link here* Dear didn't catch the joke since he didn't know Malay! And I was laughing my head off.



More porridge since we liked it the last night. And since it was the last day, we ordered chicken too!



Dear waited, while I went to the hotpot shop upstairs to look for SQ. I tried my luck as she told me she'll be there. I was supposed to meet her at her hotel room that morning, but we ended up going to the casino, and only headed back to the room at 1pm.

And thankfully, she was there. Else I'll have to call her = $$.

Oh yah!! I went to look for her as I wanted to take back the stuff we bought the day before. She kept it for me since I was at the casino, and I only had my wristlet with me.



And so I insisted we took more pics since I looked funny the day before.



Her and her friends.



W dear at Marry brown.



Starbucks sample.



Dear and his $800 backpack, which I nicknamed "King". Because "he" got to sit on top of my $70 Esprit in the coach =( Money makes the world go round.





And off we go, back to Singapore. We left first. SQ and gang took a later bus back.



Blurry but cute.



This is what I bought w SQ.






Oh my. I only realised after uploading all the pics that I dated the pics 01-030710, instead of August -.-"