Met up with bf at Chinatown to get tickets for Genting. We're going Genting again! =)
He called me the other day to say that he had three days off in a row, and asked if I want to go. And it suddenly dawned on my that SQ might be going too.
I hope she'll be going on the same dates. It'll be fun!
After Chinatown, we went to Bugis for Seoul Garden. If you have been following my blog, I have been talking about this stupid Seoul Garden craving for damn long. And finally, Dear brought me there. And surprisingly, SG's buffet is cheaper than Sakae Sushi! Guess it's cause I used to use my student card at Sakae. But it had expired, I gave up trying.

My nails, that matches my top. And I kept forgetting that it's nail polish, not gel.

We walked around a bit. Did some shopping. I can't rmb what I bought. Only recall taking out my credit card umpteen times. And back to his place. Had the chocolate cake for dinner. And cabbed home.
He called me the other day to say that he had three days off in a row, and asked if I want to go. And it suddenly dawned on my that SQ might be going too.
I hope she'll be going on the same dates. It'll be fun!
After Chinatown, we went to Bugis for Seoul Garden. If you have been following my blog, I have been talking about this stupid Seoul Garden craving for damn long. And finally, Dear brought me there. And surprisingly, SG's buffet is cheaper than Sakae Sushi! Guess it's cause I used to use my student card at Sakae. But it had expired, I gave up trying.
My nails, that matches my top. And I kept forgetting that it's nail polish, not gel.
We walked around a bit. Did some shopping. I can't rmb what I bought. Only recall taking out my credit card umpteen times. And back to his place. Had the chocolate cake for dinner. And cabbed home.