080710 Thursday [2/2] ❤ Hammy

Later that night, I found my hamster dead =( The last hammy. The survivor as Kor puts it. Until today, I been thinking of him. And every night, before I sleep, I wanted to go to my room to feed it, only to realize that there's no one left. After all, it's been my habit for the past six years. My hamster ain't six years old! Just that they reproduced and lasted that long.

I feel really bad because I neglected that poor fellow. I did not talk to him as much as I used to. I did not play with him. I only pat him occasionally because I was afraid it would bit me.

Oh no. Reality kicks in, and I'm crying as I type this.

And I know my ham ham loves me, because he waited for me to come home from my Genting trip before leaving. And he laid peacefully in the middle of the cage so that I wouldn't have a hard time looking for it's body.



Thank you for the memories.