
Changed the air filter, air con filter, did the tyres... And 200+ bucks gone! Apparently, there was a hole in our tyre.
Thankfully, last week, I joined the draw at Shell. Spend $50 and you need to sms to see what you win. And we won a $20 voucher. Such luck! I went to collect the voucher, and was able to use it on the spot.
It took about an hour. I could go home which was 5 minutes walk away, or wait there. In the end, the kind receptionist from Philippines chatted with me. She shared her story with me. So time flew passed quickly.
And now, my car can fly!! It's such a big difference from before. Guess it's money well spent.

Oh!! And there was this old uncle wearing those typical ah peh cheapskate white tee and shorts who came to collect his car. A Mazda 3 in red some more




And I'm starving. But it's too early to wake Daddy up for lunch =(